The Omni CRA has instituted a Social Distancing policy limiting the staffing of our physical office while employees are working from home. We are still available during normal office hours by phone or email. CRA board meetings will be held via teleconference.
Resources for Businesses
- Omni CRA Emergency Business Microgrant
Grants of up to $25k for businesses within the Omni CRA Redevelopment Area.
- Axis Helps South Florida
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance FEMA.gov
- CSBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The PPP is an SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
Loans of up to $2 million in assistance per small business.
- SBA Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program
SBA is offering EIDL advances of up to $10,000.
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan
Florida bridge loans up to $50,000 with NO interest for one year.
- RISE Miami-Dade Small Business Loan
created to help small businesses in Miami-Dade County that were impacted by COVID-19. Loans under the program will be for a maximum of $30,000.
- City of Miami Business Continuity Micro Enterprise Program
Grants for up-to $10,000, to qualified, for-profit micro-enterprises in the City of Miami.
- City of Miami Small Business Emergency Loan Program
Forgivable loans between $5,000 and $20,000, to qualified, small businesses located in the City of Miami.
- SOBEWFF® & FIU Chaplin School Hospitality Industry Relief Fund
The Miami Downtown Development Authority is partnering with FIU, SOBEWFF, and others to roll out the SOBEWFF & FIU Chaplin School Hospitality Relief Fund. As of today, the fund has raised $1M+ and each qualified applicant can receive up to $15,000 until the fund is exhausted.
- CareerSource South Florida COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund
Eligible businesses and/or CBOs may receive up to $10,000.00 in COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund grant funds.
- The James Beard Foundation Relief Fund
Critical financial assistance for small, independent restaurants that have an immediate need for funds to pay set operating expenses and keep from going out of business.
- City of Miami Restaurant Recovery Program
The City of Miami has created the Restaurant Recovery Program, which allows restaurants to temporarily add or expand outdoor seating areas while meeting social distancing requirements.
- Hello Alice Grants
Offering $10,000 grants being distributed immediately to small business owners impacted by coronavirus.
- Red Backpack Fund
Grants of $5,000 to female entrepreneurs to help alleviate the immediate needs and support the long-term recovery of those impacted by this crisis.
- NADA Gallery Relief Grant
Up to $5000 to provide emergency financial support to commercial, non-profit, and alternative exhibition spaces impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Resources for Employees
- Restaurant Opportunities Centers United Reflief Fund
Resources and financial assistance for restaurant workers impacted by the coronavirus crisis.
- Southern Smoke Emergency Relief Program
Emergency funding for those employed by or who own restaurants or bars or are employed by a restaurant or bar supplier that are faced unforeseen expenses that cannot or will not be covered by insurance.
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund
Cash assistance to restaurant workers, car service drivers, delivery workers, personal service workers and more.
- USBG Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
Supplemental emergency aid of between $150-$500 for bartenders and their families.
- Miami Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
Providing $250 grants to full-time restaurant workers in Miami-Dade County.
- City of Miami Emergency Rental and Utility Assistance Program
One-month rental and utility assistance to low-income residents who have lost their jobs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and cannot afford to pay their rent, utilities or both.
- Another Round, Another Rally
Offering $500 relief grants for hospitality workers who lost their jobs or had their hours slashed in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Children of Restaurant Employees Resource
Aid for food and beverage employees with children, and a family member who resides in the same home is diagnosed with COVID-19.